Wednesday, December 23, 2009

racing,

i always feel suffocated in california. maybe it's because i've been here for too long, and that there is nothing here for me anymore. maybe because it's too dry. strange, because i've always felt that i thrive within the mundane, but i sometimes... actually feel like i can't breathe here.

and how can i say i am living, if i can't even breathe properly?

there's a plant at the end of the hall next to my room that always looks like its on the verge of death. but everytime i come back home, it's always still there, the light penetrating the dry leaves, illuminating the skeleton underneath. so slender is its stalk, i wonder how it holds up year after year.


my mom is my best friend. she still drives me crazy sometimes, but her kind of crazy might just be my kind of crazy too. we do this thing, ever since i was little, before going to bed we lay side by side and talk. about health, politics, history, and the deepest philosophies. i think, the most challenging but influential lessons i've ever had were recieved lying there next to this severely anti-social, ocd, stay-at-home mother of mine.



one of my final pieces of the semester was stolen. nice, guys. that's awesome.



i think next semester i'm going to make a portable room.


oh yeah, truly, have a merry christmas everybody :]




oh!! and i want~ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/016075982X/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

No comments: