Tuesday, November 3, 2009

my head is so full of nap


/edit/

"When Faith Moves Mountains" by Francis Alys
/edit/



a couple of weeks ago, i took this very debillitating nap that made me lose certain functionalities.. (not bodily functions, don't worry). however, i am feeling it again today and it feels as though someone stuffed my brain with cotton. maybe this is the result of making stuffed organs last semester? i don't know.. karma works in mysterious ways.

anyways, my situation has recently become clear; while my major department has revealed itself to be grossly inept, and while it is still unfair that i have paid so much money for a school where trying to get someone to educate me in my field is like pulling teeth, i gotta pull my own weight. i still think it's unfair and wrong and unjustified.. this is the situation that i am in, i'm not going to transfer, so what else can i do? it's tough and poses its own set of frustrating problems that i don't feel that i need to run into right now, this is how things played out so i guess i have to respond appropriately. sigh. and it feels like the world is on my shoulders.. but i'd be feeling like this anyways.. (a happy person will always be happy, a complainer will always be a complainer.. i guess i'm a complainer)

something is beeping rapidly from the architecture studio.




BUT. other than that, i bought a typewriter from Goodwill for $12!!!! joy and joyness~ (:


No comments: